Tuesday, August 21, 2007

APEC

I wish they would all piss off to where they should be - CANBERRA!

That is the Country's Capital, that is where Parliament is, so why in the name of God did the powers that be decide that Sydney would be a better venue. If I'm feeling hard done by than I can only imagine what the tourists must feel like.
But, of course we have messages telling us that we won't be disrupted too much and if you believe that you'll believe anything!
Mr M and I had planned to go to Adelaide that weekend just to get ourselves outside of Sydney, but of course we now hear that travel to and from the airport will be restircted due to the delegates. They shouldn't even be in Sydney they should be in bloody Canberra.

I have to admit that Canberra is not the most exciting place in the world but it came about for a purpose and it serves that purpose well. Just a shame the government doesn't utilise properly.

No comments: